Goucher Hillel aims to help students access the deep array of Jewish wisdom and ultimately weave their own voices into life’s most meaningful and timeless conversations. Through Goucher Hillel, students find:
• Shabbat and holiday celebrations, including High Holiday services and Passover meals
• Ways to actively pursue social justice, Jewish learning and spiritual growth
• Dynamic connections with Jewish culture, the Jewish people, and Israel
• Opportunities to grow as leaders, through student board and internships
• A full-service kosher dining hall—part of Goucher’s meal plan
• A link to events and resources in the wider Baltimore Jewish community and around the globe
Goucher Hillel’s full-time professionals are always available for counseling as well as just to catch up. Please stop by the Goucher Hillel lounge, located in Stimson Hall, or drop us a line at (410) 337-6545 or email@example.com.